Monday, April 14, 2008

Getting behind

So I have been getting extremely behind with my updating lately and I'm sorry but I'm justifying it because of all the new equipment I've been getting over the past month. Lets just say, I'm working with a whole new studio this summer! Of course I'm very excited to finally have some really great stuff to work with but I'm also spending most of my time getting used to all this new stuff. I promise in the next few weeks I'll try and post some new things so you can see my progress. I also am trying to spend as much time with the girls before wedding season starts back up. This year is going to be pretty crazy but I'm excited to see how it all turns out. Business is really picking up for me as well as some of my colleagues that I still shoot with so I'll have plenty of fun new post coming up! Until then wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment